With our home classes you can enjoy a relaxed routine where body and mind work in harmony to achieve a common goal, your well-being and that of your whole body. The Pilates method focuses on the development of internal muscles to maintain body balance and give stability and firmness to the spine.
“Through the Pilates Method of Body Conditioning this unique trinity of a balanced body, mind and spirit can ever be attained. Self-confidence follows.” – Joseph Pilates
Here we tell you a little about the history of the Pilates Method:
The Pilates method, or simply Pilates, is a physical and mental training system created at the beginning of the 20th century by Joseph Hubertus Pilates, who devised it based on his knowledge of different specialties such as gymnastics, traumatology and yoga, joining dynamism and strength muscle with mind control, breathing and relaxation.In its principles it was called Contrology (Contrology), by Pilates himself, because it emphasizes the use of the mind to control the body, but looking for balance and unity between the two .
Our objectives are:
- Help you know your body and its possibilities.
- Protect your pelvic floor and fortify the entire lumbar / abdominal region.
- Improve your quality of life.
10 benefits of Pilates:
- Improves posture.
- Helps to relax and improves sleep.
- Maintains control of body weight.
- Regulates fatigue, increasing energy levels.
- Prevents muscle aches.
- Relief of pain and disorders related to poor posture.
- Avoids possible pathologies of the pelvic floor.
- Helps maintain tone, purity and muscular endurance.
- Increases abdominal and lumbar strength.
- Improves breathing and blood circulation.
We have the all the materials for a dynamic and fun mat pilates class.
- MAGIC RING
- CHIBALL / SOFTBALL
- ELASTIC TAPE
PILATES HOME CLASSES FOR INDIVIDUAL OR GROUPS.
We believe that there is no place like home, that is why our classes are at home, where you will feel more comfortable and relaxed to perform the activity. We adapt to your schedules and days. Consult us through our contact form or on the following phone.
661 77 58 88 (Whatsapp o or message)
linkedin: Pablo Casal