Pregnancy … one of the most beautiful stages in a woman’s life. It is in our hand to spend these 9 months in a healthy way. Adequate food, body care, rest and good habits and, above all, a routine of supervised and directed exercises can make this path to childbirth a full and happy experience.
We know that the pregnancy can significantly affect all daily physiological activities and functions. Your body goes through incredible physical and hormonal changes before and after birth. Long ago, these discomforts associated with pregnancy were accepted as a normal part of the whole process. Today, many doctors recommend physical therapy to relieve the discomfort experienced by pregnant women, which also helps their body to prepare more easily for a simpler birth and a faster recovery process.
Changes you will feel:
- Physiological: Breathing and body temperature.
- Hormonal: Relaxin and other hormones that will take action.
- Anatomical: Ligaments / fibrous tissue and balance / posture.
Our objectives are:
- Help you know your body at this stage of your life.
- Protect your pelvic floor and prevent painful pathologies so that you enjoy and live your pregnancy more intensely.
- Arrive in better physical conditions at delivery, to make it better, as well as subsequent recovery.
14 benefits of pilates during pregnancy:
- Improves posture.
- Helps relax and improves sleep.
- Maintains control of body weight.
- Regulates fatigue, increasing energy levels.
- Prevents muscle aches.
- Relief of pains and disorders related to pregnancy.
- Provides faster postpartum recovery.
- Reduces postpartum depression.
- Avoids possible pathologies of the pelvic floor.
- Helps maintain tone, purity and muscular endurance.
- Increases abdominal strength, provides the necessary support to the weight of the uterus and the baby, and acts as a splint for the spine by keeping it in a neutral position.
- Favors childbirth by strengthening the musculature of the pelvic floor, also provides greater body awareness to the mother when it comes to feeling the entire area.
- Improves breathing during childbirth and reduces shortness of breath during pregnancy.
- Improves blood circulation. Reduces the risk of clotting, varicose veins, cramps, swelling in the legs, etc.
We have all the materials for a dynamic and fun mat pilates class.
- MAGIC RING
- CHIBALL / SOFTBALL
- ELASTIC TAPE
PREGNANCY PILATES HOME CLASSES FOR PARTICULAR OR GROUPS.
We believe that there is no place like home, that is why our classes are at home, where you will feel more comfortable and relaxed to perform the activity. We adapt to your schedules and days. Consult us through our contact form or on the following phone.
661 77 58 88 (Whatsapp o or message)
linkedin: Pablo Casal